Copy streamblock(s) from one Spirent TestCenter configuration to another Spirent TestCenter configuration is not supported. However, user able to copy and paste streamblock(s) within a TestCenter configuration
Copying streamblock(s) from Spirent TestCenter configuration A to Configuration B is not supported. However, if a user wants to have same streamblock(s) on another configuration then the user may able to use the capture replay feature.
Example -> if a user wants to copy Streamblock(s) from configuration A to B.
Configuration A has Two streamblocks under a port and the Streamblocks need to be copied
1. Select the “Traffic Generator” under the port
2. Set Duration Mode to “Bursts” and set the ” Burst(s)” to 2
This will generate two streamblocks, one from each streamblocks since the port generator has two streamblocks configured based on the example
3. Apply and start the capture on a receiving port
4. Start Traffic on the Port
5. Save and name the capture file
6. Open the Configuration B where the streamblocks need to be copied
7. Select the “Traffic Generator” under a port
8. Click Generate Streamblock from Pcap files
9. The Streamblocks from the pcap file will be generated
Tools Requirement for capture replay
Make sure the system installed with