Customer Service Center
Spirent KB Article
Doc ID: FAQ11641
Email Article Link
How do I change the IP address of an SR3452?
1. Turn off the SR3452.
Connect a serial cable to the SR3452 Aux 2 port.
3. On a PC, open up HyperTerminal and set baud rate to 115200, and flow control to “None”
4. Turn on the SR3452, you will see from the
HyperTerminal scree that
it is booting up.
5. Hit any key as soon as you are prompted to. Then type "c" to change the boot parameter.
6. Change the boot parameter associated with the IP address to 192.168.0.27, or any other IP address so long as it is not already in use by another SR3452. Leave everything else the same.
7. Type in @ to continue boot or
Power Cycle the SR3452 until it is fully up.
Product : TD II SPIRENT Data,CDMA