We can add “File Transfer” session profile in iTest to transfer files between the client and a server.
Similar to all iTest session types, the file transfer session can be started from a session profile, a testbed, or opened directly from a test case.
Note: This plugin is not officially supported.
This plugin can be installed directly into iTest using the "Software Updates" functionality. The information following provides detailed step-by-step instructions for using this functionality.
Please follow below steps to achieve this:
1. Close iTest application.
2. Extract the attached "filetx_update-site.zip" Zip file (This zip file contains "plugins" and "Features" folders)
3. Copy all files in "plugins" folder to "C:Program Files<Spirent Communications/fanfare>iTest 4.xplugins" folder (plugins.png)
4. Copy all files in "Features" folder to " C:Program Files <Spirent Communications/fanfare> iTest 4.xfeatures" folder (Features.png)
5. Open iTest as Administrator (Run as administrator).
6. "File transfer" session profile will added into session profiles list (FileTransferSessionType.png)
Attached FTP plugin and screenshot(s).