Customer Service Center
Spirent KB Article
Doc ID: FAQ13602
Email Article Link
Spirent Customer Service Center: How can I check the support contract (ASA) expiry date of my Spirent products?
CSC 'My Products' area
Log in to the CSC support website
- Please refer to article FAQ11164 for more information about logging in and user accounts
Click the "
- This reveals additional links along the left-hand side
Click the "
Browse the list for the product you're interested in
- The full list of products is divided into pages of 10 items per page
- Use the arrows just above the product listing to switch pages
Click on the required product
Information about its ASA history is provided under the "
Locate the most recent entitlement
The 'End Date' is when the ASA ends
- NOTE : Dates are in MM/DD/YYYY format.
Your contact details are linked to an account on the Spirent database.
That account contains an associated list of products (assets)
Those products are displayed in the "
If the product list does not include the serial number for equipment you normally use
- Please contact Spirent Global Services using "Submit a Service Request" on the right of the Knowledge Base screen
- Please specify the equipment model number and serial number that is missing
Product : Hardware