This means that the GPIB connection between Controller PC and Agilent 8960 is not responding.
Please verify the following
- All GPIB connectors are seated properly
- All GPIB cables are connected according to the Rack Setup Guide for your respective platform
- GPIB-to-USB adapter is connected to a functioning USB port on the controller PC
- VISA drivers are installed and the 'National Instruments GPIB Interfaces' show in the Controller PC's Windows Device Manager screen
- 8960 is booted up and has not crashed (red screen)