Download the required Spirent TestCenter Linux application from the FTP or CSC link:
1. Copy the installer to the location onto your Linux server where you want to install it.
2. Gunzip the package using the command – “gunzip 104008457.Spirent_TestCenter_Auto_Linux_x.xx.tar.gz”. You will now see that the installer is unzipped and you will find “104008457.Spirent_TestCenter_Auto_Linux_x.xx.tar” available at the location.
3. Issue the “tar –xvf 104008457.Spirent_TestCenter_Auto_Linux_x.xx.tar” command to untar the package.
Setting environment variables:
1. Set the TCLLIBPATH environment variable to point to the pkgIndex.tcl file in the package – for example : “/home/tools/4.10/Spirent_TestCenter_x.xx/Spirent_TestCenter_Application_Linux/”
2. Execute tclsh and issue the command “package require SpirentTestCenter” to load the STC packages.