Customer Service Center
Spirent KB Article
Doc ID: FAQ19333
Email Article Link
TTworkbench: how to implemented nested codec?
The following steps are needed
0. Add encoding rules for each codec in TTCN-3 source
1. Each TTplugin needs to have their own classpath, classpaths of dependent plugins shall not overlap
=> move code of SecondCodecPlugin into own source folder with its own build folder
2. Add dependency of the SecondCodecPlugin into primary codec (AddressBookCodec) TTplugin.xml
3. Initialized the codec reference not in the anonymous constructor but in the initAbstractPlugin method
via getCodec method.
4. Adapt sub-codec calls in the encode/decode
A modified AddressBook Example is attached as a reference.
Product : TTplugins