Printer FriendlyEmail Article Link

What SIM card do I have to use for 16815 Radio Performance (a.k.a UCR or Call Reliability) testing?


You must use the 64K UICC E (or F) (Infineon Source) SIM card, manufactured by Gemalto.

The card must additionally be reprogrammed with the Gentest01 PCOM script using Oberthur hardware.

Product : Radio Access