Printer FriendlyEmail Article Link

How do I request a Return Authorization for Spirent's Service Assurance Broadband division?


Return Authorizations, for Spirent's Service Assurance Broadband (SAB) division, should be requested through our Extranet site.  Here is the link to apply for access:

It’s easy to apply, and once your initial profile is entered, it will save you time, as it will automatically fill in repetitive information (such as your ship to and bill to addresses) for future requests.  You will also have the ability to update your profile whenever necessary.
Any questions or problems related to this site should be directed to or by calling 1-800-321-0780.


Product : Hardware