If receive the 'js error found - Class doesn't support Automation' error in a pop-up window when using Spirent Test Center Live T&D or PM (Escout) follow these steps to resolve issue. This is a PC problem not a problem with T&D or PM application.
1. Close all IE.
go to your RUN window from the start menu.
2. type in "regsvr32 msscript.ocx" and hit enter.
3. type in "regsvr32 dispex.dll" and hit enter.
4. type in "regsvr32 vbscript.dll" and hit enter.
Retry the T&D test. If problem still exists continue to step 5 - 10.
Open windows explorer, select folder options in the tools drop down.
5. select the file types tab.
6. scroll down to the extension type JS, highlight it and hit the advanced button.
7. If you have more than one "Open" command, delete so there is only one.
8. highlight the Open command and hit the edit button.
9. In the field application verify the command is “C:\<path to system32 direcotry>\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %*”. If the command is not correct, modify it to match.
10. Your done