Yes, we can use the preference settings of one workspace in different workspaces.
For this, we need to export the modified/updated Spirent iTest Preference setting which is a .epf file in the local file system and then we can import this .epf file on a different workspace.
Below are the steps to export the preference settings file:
1. On the iTest menu bar Click File -> Export.
2. Now On the Export page, select General -> Preferences and Click Next.
3. We have the option to export all preference settings or any particular settings that we specify. Browse to a location in the local file system and provide a name for the output file that will hold the settings (it will have an .epf filename extension). We have the option to overwrite existing preferences files. Click Finish.
Importing the Preference settings:
We can import the Spirent iTest preference settings that had already saved in the local file system:
1. On the iTest menu bar Click File -> Import.
2. Now on the Import page, select General -> Preferences and Click Next.
3. Browse the location of the Preference setting file (which will have an .epf filename extension) in the file system and Click Finish.